What's new? - Check out my poems at my other blog

Wednesday, March 28

March!

This is just to show you that I have NOT sat idle through the month of March...

Oh well... Looks like I have!


On a completely different note, you see that poem up there?
Yeah.. I'm talking about the post that was made AFTER this..

You might wonder how I would be talking about a post I'm yet to write, but thanks to the screwy world of minor technical glitches on Blogger, this is now possible!!
THAT (up there) was posted on 28th March and two deeply meaningful comments were added to that post.
Of course, Ugly Fat Guy, being a terrible editor with a bad eye for detail noticed shocking grammatical errors and set out to set them right.
But, Alas! When he returned, the comments had been magically removed..
While he contemplated the audacity of Blogger to play an April's fool prank on one of their bloggers, he failed to notice that nobody could no longer post any comments on that post as the 'comment' link had disappeared into the unknown...
He was saddened to note that nobody would be able to laud his poetic prowess...
Hence, after a lot of debating and experimenting, he decided to copy-paste the poem and create a new post...
But then again, he came to realise that the post would have no relation to the month of March, as it would've been re-posted on April. Which would also go to show that the entire world would come to know that Ugly Fat Guy had been idle and had not done anything with his blog, the whole of March. This was a severe shortcoming because, not only was that claim false, but it was also unfair.
Hence, I, who is the alias of a very ugly fat guy, have decided to scribble a few words of no profound meaning in this post, just so that blogger KNOWS I did something on March!

Now that you've read it all, please feel free to comment...

HAH! You can't...
And if you're wondering why you can't, you obviously didn't understand anything I was talking about all this while, which makes me want to make you peer into the barrel of a shotgun...

Until then, keep rueing the day you had a lot to say, but you unfortunately couldn't! :-)