What's new? - Check out my poems at my other blog

Monday, September 17

The Grim Reefer - A Poem...



The Grim Reefer



His age underestimated,
The strength of his hand,
He rolled one with ease,
A skilled craftsman...


With a match, he lit,
And fired up his joe,
Took a mighty hit,
And felt his head grow,
Expanding his mind,,
Beyond belief,
Like the sun-shaped ridges,
On a Cannabis leaf.


He smoked up a cloud,
And looked at the crowd,
Standing, staring,
Not really caring,
About the reefer...

A wizened old man,
A forlorn griever,
With a joint in his hand...


***************************************************

I've created another blog.
One that will feature just poetry...
Chances are I'll end up spending more time there, than here because poetry comes quite easily to me nowadays...
Moreover, I don't really have much to ramble about, let alone make sense...

Visit me there;
http://verse-inverse.blogspot.com/



7 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Lane said...

Hehe i know most men hate it when I say this but what the hell I'm gonna say it anyway..ITS DAMN CUTE..LOL
PS: "Like the sun-shaped ridges,
On a Cannabis leaf."- NICEE!

Mon Sep 17, 09:32:00 PM  
Blogger Anki said...

he he nice stuff
yup poetry sure seems to be flowing smoothly
now dont dissapear again
n why dont u just merge the two blogs
either way dont mind as long as u keep feeding my appetite for quality blogs

Mon Sep 17, 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Advitiya said...

Nice...
Really good

Tue Sep 18, 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Da Rodent said...

Hmm.. the joint., i agree :D

Wed Sep 19, 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Manasa. K .Kumar said...

W.O.A.H

Wed Sep 19, 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger Zaradin said...

WLACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
WLACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
WLACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YOU'RE GAY!!!!!

Thu Oct 11, 07:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cannabis..cannibal..carnival..
a festival for carnivourous leaf eaters..make sense to you? yeah same here.
miss you.nice poem.that's it.

Thu Nov 15, 02:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home