What's new? - Check out my poems at my other blog

Monday, March 31

TAG!

This is what it comes to. I make a pledge and solemnly vow to never attempt one of these things ever again. But I read the questions and I honestly don't have an answer to most of them.

So unless you have other unimportant things to do, please don't read this. I guess that's a disclaimer of sorts, of the impending doom that's about to surface. Yes, I like Melodrama.


Rules (blah blah) - Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Name three most valuable assets.
- Music for every mood
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- The ability to shape-shift. Non-physically.

2. One truth in your life that haunts you every day?
1+1=2

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the four blog buddies you would take alongside with you?
Easy! Nobody. I like being by myself. The end.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Amsterdam, for all the right reasons (as opposed to any other place for all the wrong reasons)



5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish the darn Coyote would catch the Roadrunner at least once.

6. Current inspiration?
The fact that there are still pretty women in the world today.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My libido... Whatever is left of it

8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Buy a boat, buy some champagne, buy bikini models (Yes, buy) and go to the Bahamas
I assume it's a fairly large briefcase.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

No. I'm chicken-shit.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She's a girl (I think) :)
She advertises
She reminds me to stay clean and stay sexy even if I do otherwise. :P

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Brains. No brawn. Unless we decide in advance who gets on top.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
The kind of person whose back I scratch, but the turd doesn't return the favour. Oh the itch!

13. What is your ambition?
To find someone who I can stand for the rest of my life and vice versa

14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
He who farts in public is nasty.

15. For you life is?
A giant pint of beer, frozen stiff, thawed and chilled again.
Never drunk.

16. If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
Inventing interchangeable face panels. For myself.


17. Are you a shopaholic or no?

No, I live off other shopaholics. Not cheap, smart!
I do say "I MUST have it" very often, but I don't act on my instincts.

18. Which actress or actor you would like to be?
Zach Braff in 'Garden State'. I already am playing his part to perfection. My character's on TV!

19. Who do you turn to for questions on life?
The hidden caverns of my brain. Or Douglas Adams. Or both.

20. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Tomorrow is dependent on what I choose to do or what I don't, so the query is flawed because it questions my predictability to the extent of ascertaining whether or not I follow what I originally plan, in which case, if I fall short of my own expectations, the question would make me feel guilty and wrong and I don't like anything to wield that much power. Therefore to flatten the ego of the question, my reply is 'undecided'... Which does not mean it is a 'No'. Because that would imply I led a pathetic life that was driven by the tasks other people set for me.

I am already lost within the realms of my mind.

And I tag NOBODY, because as weird as it sounds, especially coming from the mouth of a sadist, I don't want to put anyone through such hazardous mental pain.

Good night.

----------------
Now playing: Frou Frou - Must Be Dreaming
via FoxyTunes ----------------

20 Comments:

Blogger Marley said...

coyote and roadrunner.haha!

Tue Apr 01, 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger Advitiya said...


She's a girl (I think) :)


Hmm...we should meet :P

Thu Apr 03, 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Macadamia The Nut said...

You have a neat SOH (sense of humour)
Me likey!

Fri Apr 04, 09:30:00 AM  
Blogger Priya said...

Am thinking of something witty to say.. Am jus not able to ! Grr.. where's my wit wen I need it?

..p..

Fri Apr 04, 06:09:00 PM  
Blogger Da Rodent said...

> And I tag NOBODY, because as weird
> as it sounds, especially coming
> from the mouth of a sadist, I don't
> want to put anyone through such
> hazardous mental pain.

May the seven devils bless you for that good thought.

Sun Apr 06, 01:28:00 AM  
Blogger pixie said...

Hey..
My first trip to this place. And I was surprised by reading through some of the posts. Pleasantly. :) You could blame it on first impressions, though! :P
Anyhow, it's a nice one you've got here. Would surely be hopping here(& at the other one) again.
Did try out the POTF song and the Night light one. Good stuff.

And yea.. I agree with someone here who said you have a neat sense of humor. I don't think the wit went incognito! :)

Mon Apr 07, 03:57:00 PM  
Blogger Arvind said...

@ Marley -+>
Yeah, it was either THAT, or wishing they'd use other things as large crushing objects of choice, instead of the usual 'safe' or the 'anvil'!



@ Advitiya -+>
Sure, but I'd have to kill you..

Really..

I am not kidding..

No, not even a little bit..

Certain death awaits you..

You are in harm's way..

WARNING!

DANGER!

Please read above sentences repeatedly for effect.. :P

Tue Apr 08, 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger Arvind said...

@ Macadamia The Nut -+>
I'd just like to say TYSMFVMBYA,BIRDLTA,BIEUDSRLT (Thank you so much for visiting my blog yet again, but I really don't like them acronyms, because I'll end up doing something ridiculous like THIS!)


@ Priya -+>
One should never think before speaking.. All those famous quotes about not speaking without thinking are all mumbo-jumbo..
Now please say something dumb so that I may pick on you for eternity.. :P

Tue Apr 08, 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Arvind said...

@ Joe -+>
Do you WANT to be tagged?
Lol...


@ A-Live -+>
Well, your 'First Impressions' are obviously brilliant mainly because they flatter me.. :)
And WooHoo!!! Someone FINALLY listened to the songs..
I shall finally update and put some fresh tunes out there.. :)

Now for some sad news..
The thing is, my wit really has gone incognito..
Would you believe if I told you I was better than I thought I was, but I didn't actually find out until it was too late and upon which time I was already on my way to become someone I was not and didn't really want to be, but fate and me were never thick pals and there was the obvious betrayal with each person walking away, fate and me i.e, never to see each other again, but because of a sordid twist of affairs we had to meet more often than I could possibly bear, and while I write this sentence, without a single pause or breath, I realise one thing...
It makes no friggin sense!

Which was exactly what I intended it to do.. Haha..
Cheers!

Tue Apr 08, 04:37:00 PM  
Blogger Macadamia The Nut said...

Yea, that was ridiculous :D
and I started it.. shoot me

Wed Apr 09, 10:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. yes sir, I downloaded and listened. When are you updating? :)

Oh, n you can try churning out more nonsense, coz I could still find sense in that thing you call "nonsense"! :P Which, by the way, is my forte!

N yea, I totally didnt comment on the post! Did have a few questions for ya..here goes:
1. don't you think Qs 6 n 11 are contradictory in a way? Or did you mean to say, that brains are pretty , which I can see perfectly well, what with their having a zillion curves!! :D

2. Now look at Qs 3 n 13.. How are you supposed to find the one if you cant stand people? Or maybe, thats just something you like saying?

3. Hmm.. the last one is Q.9.. which you should have guessed why I ask.. Here's someone who was giving me tons of pretty advice to take chances! Hypocrite, eh? :P

Hmm.. if this hasn't already given you a headache, mind answering? :D

Wed Apr 09, 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Arvind said...

@ Macadamia The Nut -+>
*BANG BANG*
I naturally assume one bullet will not be enough to kill you..


@ A-Live -+>
Well.. You obviously have an annoyingly keen analytical sense!
1. What I did was subtly state that I need women to be both pretty and brainy.. Without letting everyone know what a shallow bastard I am.. Lol..
2. Well, when I am stranded on a desert island, I assume I'm still single because that person I mention in Q13, is almost non-existent.. Which is why it's an elusive ambition..
3. Well, to be really honest I AM chicken-shit.. And also, although I blindly live my life, I have the most fun when I'm by myself..
Ipso facto, I'd still much rather be by myself than embarrass myself silly by asking someone out.. Lol..

If you have further questions based on the analysis of my answers, please go to the Supreme Court.. Lol..
Will upload fresh tunes later today.. :)

Wed Apr 09, 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:O I guess it's called being naturally "curious"!N it does prove I'm trying to use my gray matter. :D I weild the right to question.. You have the right to refuse to answer.

hmm.. so here is what I say:
1. You've said it! :D shallow!

2.You didn't get my Q. Yes, we are assuming you are single on the desert island. You get a choice of four people.. n u take nil! :D How then do you presume you'll fulfil your ambition?

3. Alrighty, chicken!

P.S: when you are directing me to the Supreme Court, do you presume they have time for this cerebral discourse? I think, not!

About the songs, today seems good.:)

Wed Apr 09, 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Arvind said...

@ A-Live -+>
The Supreme Court has all the time to do absolutely nothing.. And that is what they actually do..
I think a cerebral discourse of this stature would definitely please them.. Or atleast occupy them for a while..

And your keen analytical sense (mainly eyesight I guess) has let you down yet again..
It does give me a choice of 4 people.. But it also says '4 bloggers'!
And therefore, I guess I could be excused under the circumstances for the 'incorrect' answers..

Enjoy the new music.. :)
And if you're ever in a particular mood or want to be in one, just let me know..
I'll mail you some songs based on need. Because I identify songs that way and it always works for me.. :)

Wed Apr 09, 06:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk..tsk! Quite respectful of the law, aren't we? :P

Anyhow.. my analytical sense let me down? As long as I am getting the answers, I am not complaining! :D And na, its not the eyesight. I am pathetic that way.

By the way, you mean none of your humble fellow bloggers are people? :O Some of those are gonna take offence!

N I still can't see any new music.. hmmp..maybe you're still working on the links? :)

So, what do you have for someone who's feeling particularly jumpy n curious today? :D
N feel free to email me songs. I'm kinda open to trying out all...unless its heavy metal.

Wed Apr 09, 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger Arvind said...

@ A-Live -+>
Yes, I was working on the links..
I have class you know, and it's mighty difficult to work on the laptop hidden under the desk.. Lol..

I hope you find the songs to your liking.. :) They're a weird assortment.
And it almost looks like you're camping on my turf.. You've counter-attacked every single comment of mine within minutes..
You would make a great stalker.. :)
I should charge you rent.. Lol..

Wed Apr 09, 07:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:O who told ya to work on 'em in class? n whatever are you still studying?

I tried out morcheeba. pretty cool. N unlike your belief, no I wasn't camping out here. Just jumping around blogosphere. So that stalker bit is harsh!boohoo.. :(

Didn't have the time to try all the songs.N I better scurry off to a job that atleast doesn't ask for rent, even if it doesn't pay. :D tada!

Thu Apr 10, 11:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"19. Who do you turn to for questions on life?
The hidden caverns of my brain. Or Douglas Adams. Or both."

Yes!!

x

Fri Apr 11, 06:36:00 PM  
Blogger Da Rodent said...

@arvind: NOOOOOOOOOOO... And, I'll bless you abundantly if you would not mention my name. Bloody google is right on my ass.

Thu Apr 17, 11:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought provoking and funny..
nice post..i liked it :)
keep writing

Fri May 02, 12:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home